PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN LAUNCHES DAILY FACEBOOK FEATURE AND GRANTS FREE ACCESS TO OVER 100 MATCHES ON PSG.TV DURING THE LOCKDOWN
Paris Saint-Germain is providing all its media content for free to all fans, to help all of you get through the lockdown without football.
At 9pm every evening since Tuesday 17 March, Paris Saint-Germain has been holding Watch Parties on Facebook, giving supporters a chance to relive the greatest moments in the Club's history and to share their Red & Blue passion online. The schedule includes a “Best of” PSG player skills, highlights from “No Comment”, a special feature on Idrissa Gueye in Senegal, and this weekend the first five episodes of the "Made in Paris" series on the Club’s Youth Academy as well as a PSG - OM classique. Fans can interact live, with comments posted on the screen.
Paris Saint-Germain has granted free access for all internet users to PSG.TV’s Premium content. Accessible on psg.fr/psg-tv, the Parisian Club's web channel offers fans the opportunity to relive in full all the Club's matches of the 2018-2019 and 2019-2020 seasons, including the Champions League - over 10,000 minutes of football!
PSG.TV also features :
- THIS IS PARIS, the weekly programme to catch up with what’s happening at the club on and off the pitch
- MADE IN PARIS, the series that follows the PSG under-19s in their quest for glory
- DAILY NEWS, known as Flash Rouge & Bleu during the current crisis, with Ambre Godillon giving a club update regarding Coronavirus.
- MATCH HIGHLIGHTS (1, 3 and 10 minute versions)
- And many more series such as "L'Instant Laure", "Inside", "A day with" and "No comment"…